WHO WE ARE
This is the privacy and cookies policy for archiviowebsite.com, being the e-commerce website of ARCHIVIO for the sale and purchase of our products. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), we are the data controller.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND WHY
We may process personal data relating to you if:
- You are a user of the Site.
- You are a customer of us.
- You use our products.
- You are someone to whom we want to advertise or market our products.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information (such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, payment type, card expiry number, or log in and password details) that you provide by completing forms on the site, including if you register as a user of the site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the site, purchase any goods from the site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;In connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;Details of any transactions made by you through the site;Internet pages you have visited immediately before coming to the site or pages you visit immediately after leaving the site;Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the site or its content;Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, any website from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
The Site may, from time to time, make chat rooms, message boards, news groups and/or other public forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
We use technology such as “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. A cookie is a simple text file that is issued to your computer when you visit a website and which stores and sometimes tracks information about your use of a website. Each cookie is unique to your browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users, and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
Cookies are not programs and therefore cannot contain viruses or other malicious software
We use the following categories of cookies on our Site.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided. These cookies are passed under HTTPS in an encrypted format. This provides the most security when identifying you as a user.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our Site from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. In addition, these cookies remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookie: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies such as Google to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the Site on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR DATA
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The information that you provide to process an order, such as email address, mailing address, or telephone number may be used to contact you regarding your order or to send you service-related updates. By submitting your mailing address, whether by placing an order or otherwise, you are opting into receiving direct mail marketing from Archivio. In order to opt out of receiving direct mail, email email@example.com with subject line, “Unsubscribe from direct mail” and include your name and the full mailing address in the body of the email.
The email address you submit when placing an order will not be used for marketing purposes unless you opt into receiving email newsletters. You can opt into email newsletters during checkout, when creating an account, or on email collection forms on the site. You can opt out of, or change your preferences, for email marketing at any time. With the exception of service-related transactional emails, all email newsletters from us will include links to unsubscribe or change your email settings.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The basis on which we process your personal data is as follows:
Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to the processing concerned in order for us to be allowed to do it, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned.
Otherwise, we will process your personal data only where the processing is necessary:
for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
or compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; or
for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or another person, provided that this will only be in circumstances in which those legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
During the payment process in our store we collect information about you.
via Mortara 4
20144 – Milano (MI)
The Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk) or the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country in which you live or work and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was last updated on July 01, 2018.